- Diet and nutritional support is a founding pillar of naturopathic medicine. All our naturopaths are well-trained in supporting our patients to make appropriate dietary supplement changes. We use our knowledge of biochemistry, lab work, and relevant research to guide our recommendations.
- Stress management, proper sleep and exercise are foundational to our wellness. All of our naturopaths offer realistic, sustainable options for modifying these pillars to ensure you are reaching your state of optimal wellness.
- All of our Naturopaths offer acupuncture. This therapy can be used for muscle tension and pain, stress management, hormonal concerns, or to improve digestive function. These tiny needles are typically painless and can offer benefits—sometimes after the first treatment.
Fertility, Pre- and Post-natal Support
- Through the use of acupuncture, herbals, stress management, and other techniques, we love supporting new and growing families.
Well Woman Visits
- These visits are centred around a PAP and breast exam. We use sheets, not paper, as well as educate our patients so that they feel empowered and in-control during their visit.
- Through a variety of tools, including hormonal testing, stress management, herbals, and acupuncture, we are equipped to treat symptoms associated with menstrual cycles and menopause.
TESTING and B12 INJECTIONS
- As part of your overall assessment, your ND may recommend testing to help confirm or guide your treatment plan. For a list of common tests that we offer, please see this page.
- B12 injections are 100% absorb-able, and can improve fatigue, high stress, poor concentration, or other issues associated with a deficiency.
INFANT AND PEDIATRIC CARE
- Getting your child’s health started off on the right foot can be challenging. We are comfortable seeing children, aged anywhere from infant to teenager, and offer a space that is conducive for families and children.
- IV therapy can be a great treatment option. When you are suffering from chronic illness, digestive concerns, poor immune recovery, or stress, IV therapy is a great way to boost your system quickly. Due to the unique delivery of solutions with IV therapy, it has many benefits—including 100% availability of nutrients and enhanced absorption.
For more information on our Naturopaths: