Our massage therapists are well trained and excited to meet your needs, no matter the concern. Whether it’s injury and pain management, stress reduction, prenatal support, or child and infant massage – we’ve got your covered! From relaxational to Reiki to deep tissue massage, book today.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
- This type of massage therapy uses firm pressure and slow, even strokes to reach a deeper layer of muscle and tissue. It’s a great therapy for chronic sufferers of stiff necks, tight shoulders, low-back pain, and anyone experiencing soreness and stiffness.
- Prenatal massage, or pregnancy massage, is an ideal, safe, and relaxational treatment for both mom-to-be and baby. It can relieve any tension, aches, and soreness that come with pregnancy, but it also affords both mom and baby some stress-relief and relaxation time.
- From infant to adolescent, we offer massage therapy for children experiencing soreness, stiffness, and tension, done in a comfortable, soothing environment.
- Originally developed by a Buddhist monk in the early twentieth century, Reiki utilizes principles of hands-on healing while making use of the body’s universal energy (qi, or life force energy) in order to promote physical healing.
- Developed thousands of years ago but modernized, cupping massage involves the placing of cups on the skin and, using a vacuum-type suction, pulling the skin up into the cups. Like traditional massage, cupping fosters increased circulation, relieves pain, and pulls out toxins.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
- Though you may be suffering from pain in one part of your body, the pain could actually originate in another area. This type of massage therapy treats pain at the source.
- Whether you suffer from a sports-related injury, or you’re in search of preventative-injury massage, we can help. Because sports often cause repetitive strain and tension on certain areas of the body, massage can help alleviate pain and promote wellness.
It’s never too early or late to try massage and experience the benefits.
For more info on our massage therapists